Monday, November 10, 2014

Look who came to stay!



Our sweet Arielle Grace arrived early yesterday morning (November 9) after another very speedy labor.  So thankful all went well, I was able to have the waterbirth I wanted even with everything going so fast, and that she is here, safe and sound!!  She is beautiful and absolutely precious.
We are pronouncing her name "Ah-ree-ell;" it means "lioness of God" in Hebrew.  We pray that she will be a strong and courageous woman of God someday!

Here are the stats: 7 lbs. 8 oz. (she was our biggest baby, beating Josiah by 4 oz. :)), 19.5" long, born at 3:37 am.  As you can imagine, her siblings adore her.  Well, we ALL do! :)


I'm heading back to snuggle in bed with her now, but just wanted to let everyone know she is here!  I hope to post the birth story in a day or two.  And more pictures, of course. :)  Thanks to all who were praying for the safe arrival of our baby!

6 comments:

Kathleen :-) said...

Every picture I see of her she looks more and more beautiful... she's so perfect! Definitely the definition of Sweet! :-) I'm so glad all went well, and that you are both doing well also! Lots of Love to you all!!! :-)

1HappyWife said...

Praise the Lord!!!! Congratulations to all of you. She is precious. Looks like three VERY happy kids :). Off to show the family. Rest up and enjoy those snuggles.

1HappyWife said...

You should have heard all the " she's soooo cute!" Grace loves her middle name too :). Congratulations again from the whole family.

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo HAPPY you had a girl!!!!!!!I was hoping that Julia would get a sister. :) She is beautiful. Cannot wait for her story. Enjoy these days they go so fast.

Anonymous said...

Salinn was laughing at me as this post came up because I literally GASPED when I saw PINK! :) Hope you are all doing well.

Carrie said...

Thanks, everyone! We think she is pretty special. :)

Nikki, that is too funny!! I think I may have gasped a bit too when I realized we had a girl! :)