Thursday, June 26, 2014

What I'm Wearing 4--Sunday outfit

I thought it would be fun to share some of my church outfits once in a while.  This is what I wore last Sunday, at 19 weeks, 1 day.  I was having trouble figuring out what to wear under the white top.  None of my regular white tees would work (I don't have any plain, unembellished ones), so I eventually went with a greenish/blue tee that coordinated okay with the skirt.  I'm still not totally sure if I love the look, but it was comfortable. :)  

 This may be the only time I can wear this skirt during pregnancy, though!  I had forgotten that I made the waistband on this one more fitted.  Which meant I had to wear it high on my belly, otherwise it was too tight.  I'm not sure how much longer I'll even be able to get it on. :)
 Little bump hasn't changed much since the last time I posted . . . 
Outfit details: 
White top: Secondhand
Tee: Kohl's (not maternity)
Skirt: made by me
Necklace: handmade gift from a friend
Bracelet: gift from Compassion (I think) that we got free with a donation
Flip-flops: made by me

Not too much else to report just yet!  I have been noticing little bits of heartburn now and then, but nothing too bad yet.  It'll be interesting to see how that goes this time around.  I've been drinking my "good girl moonshine" (water with a little apple cider vinegar, sweetener, and occasionally some fruit) daily and that seems to help.  ACV is supposed to be good at keeping heartburn under control (who would have thought?!), and I have also ordered some papaya enzymes which are supposed to be really good for that as well.  They should come today, I think. I wanted to make sure to have them before our Ohio trip coming up in July!  I have had heartburn while on vacation in the past, and would like to avoid it this time if possible!

I have also discovered Natural Calm magnesium and have been taking that daily.  It's a powdered, flavored supplement that you mix into water.  I often mix it in with my ACV/water, although it is good just in plain water too!  This magnesium is supposed to be good for stress, but also helps with keeping blood pressure regulated, and digestion as well.  So far I really think it is helping in a lot of ways, and I'm glad I found out about it!

I'll try to post an official "halfway" pic in a couple of days!! Looking forward to being on the downhill side, and hoping the next 20 weeks go by as fast as the first 20. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halfway ??AMAZING!!!! Your pregnancy is going soooo fast.You look so healthy!