Saturday, April 26, 2014

And here we go . . . AGAIN!

When I posted Josiah's birth story back in April 2008, I had no idea at the time that I'd ever be posting here again.  Oh, we'd talked about possibly having more kids from time to time, but really we were both feeling happy with our three, and after a while we decided our family was complete--unless of course we were blessed with a "surprise."  Well, fast forward to March 2014, nearly 6 years after I last posted, and we GOT that surprise!  I know most of you who will be reading here already know all this, but I wanted to post a quick "intro" for anyone else who may stumble across my blog. :)  I'm excited to share pregnancy milestones along this new journey, and I'm glad you stopped by!  First appointment update to follow . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There could not have been a better surprise. At least in my opinion. :)

Carrie said...

Thanks, Nikki!! We are quite excited, now that we are over the shock! :D Certainly a very special blessing from the Lord. :)